No organization survives without active, devoted and energetic members. When it comes to hiking and hiking trails, that's you!
Individuals, hiking and outdoors clubs, and sympathetic businesses and other organizations are welcome as members of KTA. Our Affiliated Clubs are local hiking clubs (Member Organizations) or businesses and other supporters (Partner Members) who work with us to promote hiking trails and their use and preservation. There might be one right in your neighborhood.
Keystone Trails Association relies heavily on its members' dues payments and charitable donations to fund its work in support of Pennsylvania's hiking trails. Every member of our organization realizes the importance of trail safety and preservation, and with their contributions restore, preserve, and beautify our state's footpaths for generations to come.
To join KTA as an individual, please click here.
Do you belong to a local hiking club or organization? Consider joining Keystone Trails Association - an association of member clubs throughout the state of Pennsylvania! If your club is interested in learning about the benefits of becoming a KTA Member Organization, please click here. Benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Grant funding from KTA for tools, supplies, and equipment
- Assistance for trail projects that are beyond your group’s means
- Promotion of your organization, activities, and events
- Subscription to The Keystone Hiker, to share with your club’s members
- Representation at the state level on timely issues of importance to hikers
- Support and guidance for clubs struggling to obtain land easements, design or build trails, and more
- Connections to hiking clubs and organizations throughout Pennsylvania
To join KTA as a Member Organization, please download and return this membership application!