Whether you are a long-standing member of Keystone Trails Association, or someone new to our organization and not yet a member, we invite you to our 2nd Annual Film Festival and Membership Celebration. At this event, we will celebrate KTA's work, our state's precious trails, and - most of all - we will celebrate you. Without the support of the wider Pennsylvania hiking community, we would not be able to sustain our efforts to protect and promote our trails. Together, we are KTA.
Maybe you've been "hiking" since you were an infant in your parent's backpack - or maybe you just took up the hobby in the last year. You might just have one favorite trail that you spend most of your time on, or you might have a 'bucket list' of trails that you try to hike each year. One thing is certain, though: You love to hike. In particular, you love to hike on Pennsylvania's trails. Whether you hike five - or five hundred - miles a year, you share our appreciation for the unique scenery and terrain that comprise our state's challenging and beautiful footpaths.
Keystone Trails Association works year-round to protect these trails - your trails - from destructive forces, whether natural or corporate. As an association of concerned citizens, KTA's power is in its people: men, women, youth, families, and partner organizations that support our advocacy, trail care, and outreach efforts with their time and money.
What? KTA's 2nd Annual Membership Celebration and Film Festival
When? Thursday, March 19, 2015, 6:30 - 9:30 PM
Where? Camp Hill United Methodist Church, 417 S. 22nd Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Why? To celebrate KTA's work, our state's precious trails, and - most of all - you!
Cost: $15 admission includes a 1-year introductory membership to KTA (new members only)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
OR CLICK HERE TO PRINT AND MAIL A REGISTRATION FORM WITH CHECK/ MONEY ORDER.
FILM FESTIVAL SELECTIONS:
Films TBA! If you would like to nominate a film for inclusion in the festival, please submit it to us ASAP.
Our 2015 event will feature several films, all about trails in Pennsylvania. Last year, we focused solely on the Appalachian Trail. This year, we will feature other equally beautiful trails that may not be as well-known. It will be a great opportunity to learn about new places to hike!
Attendees will be given an opportunity to cast a vote for their favorite film. The film with the most votes will win the coveted KTA Film of the Year Award, a beautiful, hand-made, engraved hiking stick (see photo above of Lorrie Preston receiving the award at the 2014 event!).
CELEBRATE WITH KTA!
- Proceeds benefit Keystone Trails Association's efforts to provide, preserve, protect, and promote recreational hiking trails and hiking opportunities in Pennsylvania
- The cost of admission (only $15) includes a 1-year discounted membership to KTA (new members only) or a tax-deductable contribution to support KTA's Advocacy and Trail Care Programs - and a free copy of the Hiking Trails in Pennsylvania Map. There is no cost for children (under age 18) to attend this event.
- Learn more about KTA's mission and how we work to achieve it in Pennsylvania!
- Meet members, volunteers, contributors and staff of KTA!
- Check out exhibitors - KTA member clubs, outdoor retailers and agency affiliates - before and after the films and presentation.
EXHIBITOR SPACE AVAILABLE
Would your club, organization or business like to set up an informational or retail table during our Member Celebration Event? Please complete this form and mail it to us with payment (via check or money order to Keystone Trails Association) at 101 N. Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101. The following fee schedule applies:
- KTA Member Clubs/ Partners & Agency Partners/ Affiliates: FREE
- KTA Corporate Partners & Sponsors: FREE
- Unaffiliated* non-profit organizations: $50
- Unaffiliated for-profit organizations: $100
Note: Member Organizational Dues start at only $50 per year. Sign up your organization or club to be a KTA Organizational Member today, and join us for free on March 19!
Every attendee – including exhibitors and volunteers – is asked to purchase a ticket to this event! The $15 ticket includes a one-year individual introductory membership to Keystone Trails Association, for those not already members of KTA.