Partner, Organizational, and Club Memberships
Do you belong to a local hiking club or organization? Consider joining Keystone Trails Association - an association of member clubs throughout the state of Pennsylvania! If your club is interested in learning about the benefits of becoming a KTA Member Organization, please click on the file below. Benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Grant funding from KTA for tools, supplies, and equipment
- Assistance for trail projects that are beyond your group’s means
- Promotion of your organization, activities, and events
- Subscription to The Keystone Hiker, to share with your club’s members
- Representation at the state level on timely issues of importance to hikers
- Support and guidance for clubs struggling to obtain land easements, design or build trails, and more
- Connections to hiking clubs and organizations throughout Pennsylvania
And as an added bonus, members of your club are eligible to join KTA at a discounted rate. This brochure promotes what KTA does and what we can do for your club!
Ready to Join? Complete this FORM and mail it to KTA. Looking for how to renew? Download THIS form and mail to to KTA. Thank you!
To join KTA as an individual, or to renew your individual or family membership, please click here.
KTA's Community Calendar is available for clubs who want to promote their big events and programs. KTA will publish relevant event information, links, even posters to the Calendar as well as on Twitter, Facebook, and The Keystone Hiker.